"; _lang["No_assigned_rank"] ="No special rank assigned"; _lang["Posts"] = "Posts"; _lang["PMs"] = "PMs"; _lang["Reputation"] ="Reputation"; _lang["Twitter"] ="Forumotion"; _lang["copied_id"] ="Value copied"; if(typeof(_board) == "undefined") var _board = new Object(); _board["reputation_active"] = 1; _board["Forumotion"] = "Forumotion"; _board["toolbar_title_url"] = "https://www.forumotion.com"; _board["toolbar_logo"] = "https://2img.net/i/fa/i/toolbar/pa0.png"; if(typeof(_lang) == "undefined") { var _lang = new Object(); } _lang["Twitter"] ="Forumotion"; _lang["copied_id"] ="Value copied"; function open_award(elem) { $(elem).prev('.dd_award').toggleClass('open'); } function show_more_awards(element) { let j_element = $(element); let prev = j_element.prev('.dd_award'); if (prev.prop('scrollHeight') > prev.prop('clientHeight') || prev.prop('scrollWidth') > prev.prop('clientWidth')) { j_element.css('display', 'flex'); j_element.on('click', function(){ open_award(this); }); } } $(document).ready(function () { $('.award').on('mouseover', async function() { let offset = {}; let tooltiptext = {}; let tooltip = {}; offset = await $(this).offset(); tooltiptext = await $(this).find('.award_tooltiptext'); let propTop = await tooltiptext.css('top'); let propLeft = await tooltiptext.css('left'); tooltip = await $(this).find('.award_tooltiptext').clone(); await tooltip.addClass('right'); await tooltip.css({position: 'absolute', top: (offset.top + parseInt(propTop)) + 'px', left: (offset.left + parseInt(propLeft)) + 'px', opacity: '1', visibility: 'visible', display: 'block', zIndex: '1000'}); await $('body').append(tooltip); }); $('.award').on('mouseout', function() { $('body').find('> .award_tooltiptext').remove(); }); $('.dd_award').each(function() { if ($(this).children().length === 0){ $(this).hide(); } }); $('.award_more').each(function() { show_more_awards($(this)); }); }); //]]>
Blue Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Fire

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Count to a Million
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 am by Unbeatable

» Hello, It's Unbeatable
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 am by Unbeatable

» Advertising
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:29 am by Henrycé

» Abandoning Blue Flames
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:20 am by Dr.Evil

» Friend or foe?
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 am by Henrycé

» Promotions
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:09 am by Henrycé

» Is it me or is...
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:06 am by irawrAtbadguys

» gfxrequest?
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am by irawrAtbadguys

» Chat box in all rooms
How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 am by irawrAtbadguys

Top posters
Henrycé
How to Make Fire Using GIMP I_vote_lcapHow to Make Fire Using GIMP I_voting_barHow to Make Fire Using GIMP I_vote_rcap 
ToySoldier
How to Make Fire Using GIMP I_vote_lcapHow to Make Fire Using GIMP I_voting_barHow to Make Fire Using GIMP I_vote_rcap 
Dr.Evil
diggygoglol
acano
DeCore
God
Azami
InCeptioN
Main Partners
EG Studios
Partners

HissingWorms

How to Make Fire Using GIMP

Go down 
+4
Convict
ToySoldier
Exposed Boobs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Greatest Numbers Ever

How to Make Fire Using GIMP Empty
PostSubject: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 am

This guide is to teach you how to make epic fire like me... . Most people should know this but if you are new to GIMP you may not know. Just keep reading if you want to make the best fire in EWW... after me of course. When your reding every step is what you have to click.

Step 1.
File>New> Then make the Width 400 and the height 100

How to Make Fire Using GIMP M8e9n8

Step 2.
Click Highlighted Gradient Tool shown below>Gradient>Deep Sea gradient

How to Make Fire Using GIMP 9kum1z

Step 3.
Drag mouse from top to bottom of empty template

How to Make Fire Using GIMP X3aiqs

Step 4.
Let go of mouse and it should look like this.

How to Make Fire Using GIMP 33e1r43

Step 5.
Go to Filter>Distorts>IWarp

How to Make Fire Using GIMP W99tvm

Step 6.
Settings>Move>Then move you mouse in a upwards direction on the image

How to Make Fire Using GIMP 2duzbzm

Step 7.
Swirl CW>Then move your mouse in a circular direction upwards.

How to Make Fire Using GIMP 2hcp72u

Note: If you mess up just click reset and it will go back to the image in the box.

Step 8.
Once you are done click okay then you have your amazing blue fire that should look something like this..

How to Make Fire Using GIMP 4qhmwi

If you are having any troubles understanding this guide please just send me a PM and I will try and help you out. Also if someone wants me to change something either talk to me or ask a GFX crew member. If somebody edits this please tell me what you edited in the "Reason for Editing" box. I created this guide on my own time and I hope everyone can benifit for it.

Back to top Go down
Exposed Boobs

Location : In your Closet if you're a girl. if ur a guy im not telling -.-

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:24 am

That is Epicly cool. Ty for letting us know how to do that 007.
Back to top Go down
ToySoldier
Post Spammer
ToySoldier

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:44 am

thats cool 007
i might use that some day thanks.
Back to top Go down
Greatest Numbers Ever

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 am

haha no problem guys. thanx for compliments
Back to top Go down
ToySoldier
Post Spammer
ToySoldier

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:42 am

thanks. when i made the fire it looked great
Back to top Go down
Greatest Numbers Ever

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:13 am

Post it man. We need some new stuff in the Graphics area.
Back to top Go down
Convict

PostSubject: ...   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

i'll make a resource category soon for this.
Back to top Go down
ToySoldier
Post Spammer
ToySoldier

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 am

007 wrote:
Post it man. We need some new stuff in the Graphics area.

it looks great but im still working on it for a progect.
Back to top Go down
Σ FlawLess Σ

Σ FlawLess Σ

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 am

Very nice! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Greatest Numbers Ever

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:01 am

awsome... thankx man
Back to top Go down
Dr.Evil
The One and Only

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:42 am

Yo,good stuff bro,But how do i USE gimp,Like how do i get to it and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://blueflames.darkbb.com
Henrycé
Àccént Ràgé
Henrycé

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:58 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
Yo,good stuff bro,But how do i USE gimp,Like how do i get to it and stuff.
you download it. google it.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Evil
The One and Only

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 am

Ugh i dont got time to download,too busy
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 am

Yea same here,But good details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Make Fire Using GIMP   How to Make Fire Using GIMP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Make Fire Using GIMP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Flames :: General Disscussion :: Graphics :: Resources-
Jump to: